Thursday 21 March 2013

Kaylynn Makes Cupcakes


During the March Break Kaylynn and her mom made yummy cupcakes together. 

Follow along as Kaylynn describes the procedure for making cupcakes.  Maybe you will be inspired to make cupcakes too!


I mixed them.





I poured them in the muffin pan.


They grew bigger and grew bigger.



They were done.


I frosted them.



I decorated them.


I eat them!


After Kaylynn described how to make cupcakes some students shared their thoughts. 


A compliment:

NB:  I liked when she said “I eat it!”

A connection:  

SB:  I like frosting.

Wonderings:

MJ: How did they taste?

Kaylynn:  Good

MJ:  How many did you eat?

Kaylynn: 2

Have you ever made cupcakes?  Please share your compliments/connections/wonderings with Kaylynn.  











No comments:

Post a Comment